Podcasting Summer 2022

 In addition to traveling and blogging this summer, I've also been recording new episodes for my podcast, Seven Mile Chats, which you can find on Apple, Spotify, Google, Amazon Music, and Stitcher! New episodes start Aug. 9, 2022 and will carry through the end of the year. 


I also have been recording episodes with other podcasters on their shows as well. I was recently a guest on Christian Speaking and Writing with Jacqui Wilson which you can find here. Jacqui and I chatted about youth ministry and encouraging young people on their journeys with the Church. 

Another podcast I was recently on is Bible Jazz which you can find on all major platforms. The host Mike and I talked specifically about Catholic Education, Media Literacy, and New Evangelization. You can listen here as well as on Spotify. 

Comments

Popular Posts