New Podcast Appearance and Season 3 of Seven Mile Chats

This past summer of 2021, I recorded an episode with the guys at the Catholic& Podcast. I really enjoyed my conversation with them. We chatted about pop culture, echo chambers, News Literacy, Catholic Education, and more! You can listen to the episode here on Spotify as well as on Apple and Google podcasts. 

I have also been taking the month of December to record the first few episodes of Season 3 of my podcast, Seven Mile Chats! I have some new guests that I am excited about as well as some returning guests from Seasons 1 and 2. Stay tuned for new episodes starting January, 4, 2022!

This year of 2021 continues to be stressful with all that's going on with the Coronavirus still, but I have hope that 2022 will see the return of more normalcy and a return to some peace in our hearts and minds. 

Peace,

Julia


Comments

Popular Posts