Spring 2021 Posts, Podcasts, and Projects!

I was so excited to be a guest recently for the March 23, 2021 episode of The Feminine Genius podcast. The podcast features Catholic women and allows them to share their insights and stories. You can follow The Feminine Genius Podcast on Instagram and listen to my episode here.


In December of 2020, I was a guest on A Shower of Roses podcast and gave my insights for the readings for 4th week of Advent. You can listen here.


I also continue to blog, create social media posts and podcast for The Holy Ruckus. Most recently, I was interviewed for their podcast on the first Friday in Lent. You can listen and watch here


I also continue creating content with my own podcast Seven Mile Chats , write blog and social media posts for Live Today Well Collective   and present Virtual Retreats for Liturgy Training Publications. Here is a recording of our most recent retreat. 


Lastly, I was recently a guest on Pop Culture Catechism with Mike Tenney produced by Awaken Catholic. My friend and I discussed feminism, faith, through the music and life of pop icon Britney Spears. This was a fun project! You can watch it here. 


Thank you all for your continued support!



Comments

Popular Posts